Friday, October 3, 2008

Hey!! Look at me with a blog! I didn't really think about ever having one until my new friend Leslie convinced me I needed one! What do people blog about? It might take me awhile to get used to how this is "supposed" to work.

Let me tell you about my day: I woke up, got ready for work. After that, I took care of the cats, and the dogs. I am pretty sure that I forgot to give Grover his medicine this morning. I can't be sure though, because my memory stinks. I have been rewarding myself on Fridays with Jamba Juice, so this morning I stopped in and got myself an Orange Dream Machine. I also ordered some lemon berry bread. But the girl dropped it on the floor and it was the last one. Of course, it was the last one. So, I had to settle for a gross tasting Apple Cinnamon pretzel. Ugh. I got to work and spent all day doing worky stuff. I made a list at the beginning of the week of everything I wanted to get done, and I checked another thing off my list. But it was work. I love my job, I love the people I work with, so it makes me happy. Then I came home, took care of the dogs again. Oh, I did finish watching Brothers and Sisters. My mother got me into that show, and now I am hooked. She saved them on her DVR for a really long time until I went back to NY to visit. It drove my dad nuts, but I am so glad she did. Anyone else watch this? (Now I am being silly, no one is reading this!) Just me and the dogs all night.

I was trying to come up with something clever for my blog address/title. Everything that I thought of, someone more clever than me had already taken. But I do like jeans, and my name for pretty much everything is april_sp1, so it works for me!

I think that is all for now. I am off to do my Wii Fit. It tells me that I need to gain weight, and it likes to make a wimpy noise everytime it tells me my weight and BMI. Yeah, I'm working on it, it has pretty much been the story of my life.

Later peeps.

1 comment:

Leslie Herbert said...

Hey April! Your blog looks great! just think, now all your family back East can check your blog!

I wish I had a Wii Fit that told me I needed to gain weight! I could order you a big ol' steak?!! ;)