So, I am the world's worst blogger. I also do not email people as often as I should, and I don't even like talking on the phone that much.
If you haven't seen the November kit from http://www.studiocalico.com/ you should check it out. This month is seriously delicious. I can't wait to get mine. They also have a great design team. I was looking at some of their blogs, and came across http://www.jolson.typepad.com/evolutions/ . While browsing I got the idea for this post.
Here are my lists of top 8's:
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My life.
2. My love.
3. My family (including my furbabies).
4. My job.
8. Trying my best to stay positive.
8 Words/phrases I often say:
2. Stop poking me. (okay that really only applies to Jesse, but I do say it a lot)
3. Hey, Grove/Gunth. (they are interchangeable, I talk to them a lot)
4. I'm gonna beat you. (mostly just kidding, mostly...)
5. I had a dream about Tegan. (again)
8. Let's go to Olive Garden/Do you want to go to Olive Garden?
*I had Jesse help me with this part, I don't know what I say a lot.
8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Start a family with Jesse.
2. Get my passport, and USE it (a lot).
3. Move somewhere near the ocean.
4. To work from home.
5. To stop worrying about money.
6. Take a road trip on a whim.
7. Visit Hawaii again, in the winter this time though.
8. To change someone's life. (for the better, obviously)
8 Things I currently want or need:
1. To meet Tegan and Sara.
2. A stupid paper trimmer that can cut straight. Should it really be that hard to find one?
3. A haircut.
4. My windshield fixed.
5. The November kit from Scarlet Lime.
6. A new pair of jeans.
7. A new/fixed jaw (yes, the one attached to my face), my current one sucks!
8. A haircut, I say that again, cause I really need one!
8 Favorite T.V. shows:
(I am going to take this to mean of all time)
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. The Office
4. Big Brother
6. America's Next Top Model (although it isn't really very good anymore)
7. Gossip Girl
8. Jon and Kate Plus Eight (those kids are the cutest!)
8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden.
5. Cheesecake Factory.
6. This L&L place we ate at A LOT in Hawaii, yummy.
8. My mother's kitchen, with maybe some homemade donuts on the menu!
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to work.
2. Got some books dropped on me.
3. Kissed Jesse.
4. Took care of the dogs.
5. Sang in my car. (both on the way to and home from work-like always)
6. Ate a pretzel from the mall, with lemonade.
7. Got a really good parking spot at the mall.
8. Finished my curent book, although that was this morning.
8 Things to look forward to:
1. Some of the stuff I ordered to get here!
2. Jesse's birthday.
3. Having some time off from work at the end of next week.
4. Watching some shows on tivo.
5. Especially watching The Office on tivo.
6. Maybe watching a movie tomorrow night.
7. Playing some more Kane and Lynch with Jesse.
8. Finding the answer to everything.
4. Live music.
7. We have a bunch of toys that the dogs have ripped/pulled apart, I guess that is a collection.
8. Does the collection of troll dolls that I have from my teenage years count?
Well that should about do it. What are some of your favorite things? Does anyone know how to post a picture in the blog?